Guangzhou Opera House by Zaha Hadid
A new Opera House by Zaha Hadid designed in collaboration with Patrik Schumacher is almost completed and is planned to be opened early this year. Standing near the Pearl River in Guangzhou the new Opera House looks very unconventional yet grand. Combining art and technology its design is unique and functional as it allows access to the riverside and docks.
The Opera House is 70000 m². It’s built out of concrete, glass and steel. Its structure consists of triangles while the interior is smooth. 1,800 seats Opera House has entrance lobby, lounge multifunction hall, and other auxiliary facilities.
The concept of building such a futuristic Opera House is quite stunning. The classical and academic music and art are quite conservative and used to be given more traditional style buildings. However this tendency is changing now as more and more modern architects are trying to create more ambitious, more challenging, and more novel designs.
- zaha hadid
- guangzhou opera house
- zaha hadid guangzhou opera house
- zaha hadid opera house
- guangzhou opera house zaha hadid
- zaha hadid interior
- zaha hadid opera house guangzhou
- guangzhou opera house by zaha hadid
- guangzhou opera
- zaha hadid opera
Latest posts by Mona Liz (see all)
- Niches In Modern And Ancient Styles - June 15, 2016
- The SleepClean Pillowcase Kills Bacteria With Silver Threads - June 13, 2016
- Kitchen Greenery Decor Ideas - June 10, 2016