3 Ways To Repurpose Old Treadle Sewing Machine
Old treadle sewing machine can be of great use even after it broke or expired. Many treadle sewing machines come with beautiful bases and a furniture look which can be used when recycling an old machine into a new furnishing piece.
Old treadle sewing machines have a decorative base which can make for a beautiful statement desk ones it’s finished with a good solid tabletop. The result is amazing giving your home office a touch of vintage and an elegant look.
An old sewing machine can also make for a nice cabinet which doubles as a beauty table. This one is very impressive and requires carpentry skills but it definitely yields great results. First of all there are mirrors and also space for storing jewelry, various accessories and of course
You can also use a base from the old treadle sewing machine for making a console for a hallway or even a living room. It would look great in a shabby chic or vintage theme decor.
- REPURPOSE OLD SEWING MACHINE
- Old Sewing Machine Drawers Repurposed
- repurposed treadle sewing machine
- sewing cabinet base
- repurposing old sewing machines
- repurposing old sewing machine
- repurposed singer sewing machine base
- repurposed sewing machine drawers into jewelry box
- repurposed sewing machine cabinet
Leave a Reply