Small Living Room Design Solutions
We continue our series of posts on decorating small spaces. Here are some ideas for decorating a small living room. Design solutions for small spaces are not difficult to find. It is simply important to set priorities for the room, consider the budget and build the interior around those priorities and tastes.
Small Furniture Set
Opt for a small and cozy furniture that will save some space in the living room for pathways and other decorations. Also use space-conscious furniture with storage space to keep the room uncluttered. Many coffee tables come with a storage space under the tabletop.
Don’t shy away from bright colors just because the living room is small just mix them with some light-reflecting neutrals. Learn how to use color in small spaces.
Eyes on Window
Accentuating the window can give the room a nice and bright focal point that will make it look a bit bigger. Also help reflect light with several mirrors located in the room.
Details and Accessories
Even if the living room is small it will look bland and boring without the accents, accessories and details. Personalized the place, decorate wall with portraits and framed pictures, use bright decorative vases, bowls, dishes and throw pillows as accents in the room. Add interesting, textured or creative lighting to the room. The light doesn’t have to be large but it can be interesting and detailed.
- small living room design
- interior design for small living room
- small living room interior design
- interior design small living room
- small living room designs
- small living room ideas
- living rooms
- interior design for small living rooms
- small living room
- interior designs for small living room
Latest posts by Mona Liz (see all)
- Kitchen Greenery Decor Ideas - June 10, 2016
- Marilyn Monroe’s New York Apartment On Market For $7 Million - June 8, 2016
- Lyfe Is A Levitating Planter That Rotates - June 6, 2016
Leave a Reply