Minimalist Living Room Design Ideas
Less is more! Minimalism couldn’t be described better. A minimalist living room can be not only stylish but also convenient. Since living room is a high-traffic area minimalist design can become convenient as no details and clutter get in the way, there is no clutter in the first place.
Minimalist living room should have focal points of course. It can be a sofa, window or a chandelier. There can be several focal points that would tie the rest of the decor and also won’t leave the room looking empty. Every detail in a minimalist decor should
Minimum of furniture will help keep the living room clean and open. One spacious sofa and a lounge chair may suffice for a living room set if it is enough for inhabitants. Choose a coffee table or an ottoman with hidden storage to keep magazines, remote controls and other small things.
Use disguised storage to keep things out of the view and prevent clutter because minimalism doesn’t require many details. The TV stand can provide space for storage, slim wall-colored cabinets will not stand out against the background and therefore draw attention.
Living Rooms in Minimalist Style:
- minimalist living room
- minimalist living room ideas
- vintage living room ideas
- minimalist living ideas
- minimalist living room design
- vintage decor ideas
- living room center table decoration ideas
- grey color schemes for living room
Latest posts by Mona Liz (see all)
- Kitchen Greenery Decor Ideas - June 10, 2016
- Marilyn Monroe’s New York Apartment On Market For $7 Million - June 8, 2016
- Lyfe Is A Levitating Planter That Rotates - June 6, 2016
Leave a Reply