Interesting Blue Color Schemes For Living Room
Blue is not only for bedrooms anymore. It is quite popular a color for living rooms as well and here are some ideas for interesting blue color schemes. Blue can be paired up with almost any color depending on the hue. It always looks great with white and patterns as well with a variety of other colors.
Intensive blue colors schemes energize the room. They allow to add other brights as accents like yellow, pink, red, green, and of course pure white makes a nice contrast as a second color. Deep blue might seem a bit dark but it can be lighten up with accents in paler blue as in the main picture above.
Pale blues are soothing and elegant. Opt for interesting hues with green or gray undertones to make the color scheme more interesting. These can be paired with such neutrals as cream, gray and white. Add bright accents in same only more intense color to add depth to the design.
When the color is too intense it can be used in a pattern on a wall, in furniture or a rug. The pattern will break the solid color into pops of bright color. Thus you can make the room bright without making it overwhelming and eye watering. Adding only pops of bright color can also make a color scheme more interesting.
- living room color schemes
- interesting images
- blue color schemes for living rooms
- blue living room color schemes
- blue living room
- blue colour schemes for living rooms
- living room color ideas
- interesting bedrooms
- BLUE LIVING ROOMS
- living room color scheme ideas
Latest posts by Mona Liz (see all)
- 3 Interior Design Solutions That Always Look Good - June 22, 2015
- Most Useful Kitchen Gadgets & Products - June 18, 2015
- Bathroom Gadgets That Will Turn Your Tub Into Paradise on Earth - June 13, 2015
Leave a Reply