Bright Dining Room Designs
Bright dining room can lift up the mood in the morning or simply add fun to guest hosting. Adding color in accents or making it a part of the design depends on how much of it you want in the room.
Bright and colorful dining room can add character and fun to the house. A bright feature wall, patterned wallpaper, colorful furniture and accents will certainly make the neutral-based dining room more interesting and compelling.
If you don’t want any radical changes just go with the accents. A bright or patterned tablecloth will instantly add a splash of color to the neutral or pastel dining room. Also think artwork, glassware, and curtains.
Furniture will help add more color to the room. A bright sofa, colorful chairs or cupboards will make the room look bright and yet not as energetic. Chairs in different colors certainly look unusual and bright.
Wall paint or wallpaper will definitely make the room look bright. Even if only a feature wall will be painted bright and the rest will be kept neutral. Pick the color that nicely contrasts with the main color scheme and add a few other colors in accents to add depth to the decor.
- www interiorholic com/color
- purple and blue bedroom ideas
- red color combination interior design
- colour schemes interior design
Latest posts by Mona Liz (see all)
- Kitchen Greenery Decor Ideas - June 10, 2016
- Marilyn Monroe’s New York Apartment On Market For $7 Million - June 8, 2016
- Lyfe Is A Levitating Planter That Rotates - June 6, 2016
Leave a Reply