10 Ways Of Using Barrels In Home Decor
Old barrels is another great material for various DIY projects. With a bit of skill and fantasy a regular barrel can be transformed into a home accessory or a piece of furniture.
Using Barrels In Home Decor
Cut the barrel into two halves and use as a coffee or a side table. The round glass can be used as a tabletop and increase the surface of the table. If the barrel is cut vertically it will require a tabletop but the surface of the table will be considerably bigger.
Barrel parts can be used to create a three-legged stool which would look great at the home bar or wine-tasting room or outdoors.
A barrel can also be used to store wine. There are various ways of turning it into a wine rack though. It can also it can be used as a wine or any beverage cooler and a bar-like glass rack.
Cut vertically wine a barrel half provides with a container for storing and cooling various beverages.
Going for rustic style in bathroom or kitchen? Create a vanity out of a barrel for a sink. Of course, the sink should be rounded to fit with the shape of the barrel.
A barrel can also make for a great planter for indoors and outdoors alike. It’s a great and easy way to recycle an old barrel in the garden.
A barrel ring can make for a great rustic mirror frame.
The barrel staves can be used to build a swing or a hammock. Each stave connects to another with rope or screws and create a structure that can be used as a chair or swing.
Need a pet bed? Barrel can be quite an easy solution. Just a half of it will do. Fill it with a soft cushion and the bed is ready.
A fountain is a complex thing to build but the end result is simply gorgeous.
- homemade home decor
- homemade bedroom decorations
- whiskey barrel decorating ideas
- small wooden barrels for decorating
- ideas to put in wooden barrel used for coffee table
- how to decorate with whiskey barrel
- ideas for wooden whiskey barrels
- decorating ideas with old wheelbarrows
- use for old wooden barral
- old steel barrels for decorating
Latest posts by Mona Liz (see all)
- 3 Interior Design Solutions That Always Look Good - June 22, 2015
- Most Useful Kitchen Gadgets & Products - June 18, 2015
- Bathroom Gadgets That Will Turn Your Tub Into Paradise on Earth - June 13, 2015
Leave a Reply