Blue and Purple Interior Designs
Blue and purple look great together. Lavender and aqua or deep purple and turquoise make for interesting color scheme. Throw in a neutral color and some bright accents and the interior design looks fresh and interesting.
Blue and purple is an interesting color combination for interior decorating. Brighter shades make for colorful design while paler ones bring mystery to the room. Both colors can be used as accent colors in a neutral color scheme but if you want a brighter design these can be used in brighter shades.
Purple and blue is a stylish color combo. It’s both fresh and beautiful, it can also be both bright and mysterious. Choose the main color blue or purple the one that will set the right mood for the room and then add the second together with some neutrals and other brights like green, yellow, and pink.
White, gray, black and other neutrals and pastels can make a good base in a color scheme while the blue and purple can become bright spots in form of furniture, tinted glassware, artworks and other decorations.
- purple interior design
- purple and green decorating ideas
- Purple and Blue Room Designs
- decorating with blue and purple
- decorating with purple and blue
- purple and blue decorations
- Decorating colors blue and purple
Latest posts by Mona Liz (see all)
- Kitchen Greenery Decor Ideas - June 10, 2016
- Marilyn Monroe’s New York Apartment On Market For $7 Million - June 8, 2016
- Lyfe Is A Levitating Planter That Rotates - June 6, 2016
Leave a Reply