Boy & Girl Shared Room Design Ideas
A lacks of space may prompt for a shared kid’s room. Try using color and theme to create a convenient and stylish shared space for boys and girls. Dividing and uniting space can be challenging in a shared room but it is possible with color and theme.
Color can be used as a divider to each child’s personal space. From paint to rugs and belinens you can use anything to divide the space into separate zones. It can not only be gender-associated colors but also any other other bright colors that are appealing to both (or all) of the dwellers. Gender neutral colors can also be used to create even space for both of the kids and
Use space efficiently to create private areas for both children. Provide both with storage space to avoid clutter. Use space under bed and wadrobe to store toys and off-season clothing. Make use of all space if there’s lack of it in the room. Use the nooks and corners to store things or create some special area.
Tie It All Together
To bring in the decor together choose a unifying theme for the room. It can be a specific theme or certain motifs like geometric patterns but it will definitely tie it all together in the room for boys and girls.
Also take a look at some ideas for Schoolchidren Room Design>>>
- boy and girl shared room ideas
- boy girl shared room ideas
- shared bedroom ideas
- Boy And Girl Shared Room
- boy room design
- boy girl shared bedroom decorating ideas
- Boy Girl Shared Room Decor
- kids bedrooms boy girl sharing
- room ideas for boy and girl sharing room
- shared kids room design
Latest posts by Mona Liz (see all)
- 3 Interior Design Solutions That Always Look Good - June 22, 2015
- Most Useful Kitchen Gadgets & Products - June 18, 2015
- Bathroom Gadgets That Will Turn Your Tub Into Paradise on Earth - June 13, 2015
Leave a Reply