6 Attic Remodeling Ideas
Attics aren’t just rooms for storage anymore. They can be lovely and lively spaces.
Here are 6 Attic Remodeling Ideas:
- Master Suite Increase sunlight and living space with the addition of attic dormers. Mornings will be so pleasent and peaceful in a bedroom which is closer to the sky and the sun.
- Guest Bedroom It’s a great idea to turn your old attic into a cozy guest bedroom. It will give your visitors their own hideaway. Add there a sitting area, a pair of window seats, floor-to-ceiling built-in shelves, and an adjoining bath.
- Elegant Bath An attic can be the perfect space for an extra bath.
Home OfficeThere is not as much space in your house to have a home office? Attic is a great place for it. Give your attic space the same attention to detail as the main rooms of the house and you will get a stylish home office.
- Sun-Filled Warm Sitting Area Adding a dormer to this attic helped expand living space and channel light into a pleasant sitting area. Just picture yourself with a book on that warm and cozy couch.
- Art Studio If you seek for more work space, turn the attic into your own art studio. There, closer to the sky, ideas and inspiration will lead you to creating the best masterpieces. Or it can become your own getaway from the daily routine. Decorate it with cushions and oriental fabric, and work miracles in your remodeled attic.
- attic remodeling ideas
- attic ideas
- attic remodel ideas
- attic design ideas
- attic remodel
- attic renovation
- attic interior design
- remodel attic ideas
Leave a Reply