Young parents often ask the following question to a child psychologist: how to instill in a child a love of reading? Of course, we are not experts on parenting, but we can give our answer to the question: a children’s library should be in each kids room. After all, a fairy tale for a child begins even before he opens the book. We offer the seven useful interior solutions.
7 Ideas of How to Create Library for Children
Floor standing shelving
Floor standing shelving
Small stable racks with wide shelves and drawers attached to them are the ideal solution, if you create a library for a baby. Toy box for all his personal belongings is also a great option.
Creative children’s furniture
A rack or a small table with shelves inside, or maybe a house for dolls? Furniture of original design always looks good in the kids room. The presence of moving parts and bright accents makes reading a fun game. Comfortable “cells” allow parents to organize the books.
There are people who call books the best decor. This idea can be more than correct for the living room or the bedroom, but a kids room still needs more creative ideas. What about an original installation? For example, you can “plant” a bookcase in form of a tree.
These shelves are more like decoration elements, rather than functional furniture, but they are more relevant in the room of a child of preschool age.
By unobtrusive “showing” books to a child (change the “exhibits” several times a week), you teach him to love books, and maintain the order in the child’s room. Please note that in order to “showcase” was effective, fix it at eye level of the child.
These colorful soft “shelves” can supplement a recreation area in the kids room. If the shelf with books is located at the bedside of the child, the preschooler will be distracted by the bright book covers.
If the primary storage of books will be in the study area, and a recreation area will have a few books (no more than 3-4), then reading before bed will be comfortable for a child.
The library of a book lover and collector is best to place on the rack with shelves and baskets (boxes): shelves are designed for storage of encyclopedias, textbooks, and baskets or boxes are used for periodicals.
If your son or daughter is lacking his or her personal space, then multifunctional furniture will solve this problem. For example, use a bed or chair with bookshelves.Other interiorholics searched for:
- kids rooms UK
- interior of childrenroom
- Www how to decorate two yrs child room com
- ideas to decorate 2 year olds bedroom
- ideas to decorate a3year old bedroo
- images for twin girls bedrooms aged 5
- interior children\s rooms
- interior decoration kids room india
- kids play room ideas 6 year old twins
- ideas how to decorate a kids room
Children play everywhere, and their imagination knows no boundaries. The task of parents is to organize space for the realization of these fantasies using discreet and unusual borders. See 6 simple ideas of play zones for kidsOther interiorholics searched for:
- small room interior design in the philippines
- baby room ideas 6 years
- www indianbathroomgirl com
- Top 2014 Indian Very Small House Designs ON India 2014
- simple & small filipino homes
- philippines living room design
- little girls room decor
- kids room boy girl combination
- interior house designs photos philippines
- interior design for 6 year old girl
If you are preparing to become a parent, this article will be especially interesting for you, as it is about how you can design a nursery for a newborn. And today we will tell you about the baby room for Liberty, whose mother, Katie Richardson, is an interior designer.
How to Decorate Room for Newborn
Liberty’s room by Katie Richardson
Katie became a mother for the fourth time, so she knows exactly knows what to do to create the most comfortable conditions for a kid.
When she worked on the interior for the child, she was pregnant with baby Liberty. The first thing that Katie made was making sure that the room was light. To do this, she used white color. It is diluted by elements of green shade, wood and trendy Moroccan pouffe of genuine leather.
The second important point on which the expectant mother has emphasized is the natural materials. Here you can watch wood, leather, sheepskin, soft viscose coating.
Natural motifs found their place in decor items. One of them is a pot with a small evergreen tree. It is next to the changing table. By the way, its role is given to a six drawers dresser, on which there is another box for the newborn.
The dresser with a changing box
Kathy applied this technique with a certain reason. In her idea when the baby grows up, you can simply remove the box for swaddling from the dresser. It is convenient and practical.
A rocking chair here is provided for mom, where she can comfortably sit and quietly feed the baby or relax until the newborn falls asleep in the crib.
This room is not large, but due to the skillful use of space, use of bright colors, large windows and use of natural materials, it turned out in the newborn warm, filled with light and maternal love.Other interiorholics searched for:
- jiw decorate a bedroom for a 4 year boy and a 6 year girl
- www interior living kitchen and dinning room
- ideas for decorating 10 year old bedroom
- ideas for painting flowers on a two year old little girls bedroom wall
- ideas on how to redecorate or some good ideas for a 8year old little boys room
- ideas to decorate 4 year girl old room wall
- ideasto decrate boys room age 8
- indian 12 year old girls dress change in bathroom
- Indian bathroom girl open image
- indian home bed room painting
Many parents agree that the creation of a place for a child, where he would be interested to learn, play, develop and grow, is a very important task. The environment of children has a huge impact on how they grow and develop, so parents are always trying to make a room for their children comfortable and fun as much as possible.
5 Creative Ideas that Your Kids Will Love
Descent to the playroom
We have tried to facilitate this difficult choice and provide you with 5 most interesting and unusual ideas for decorating your child’s room.
American designer Steven Kuhl from Minnesota and his Kuhl Design Build studio developed a wonderful design of a kids room for 6 years old children in the style of a pirate ship. Children’s bedroom is done in blue tone with images of the fish and sharks on the walls to simulate water. The construction in the form of the ship is installed under the ceiling and is equipped with an observation deck, a rope bridge that can withstand even the adult, and the hidden descent into a cache on the second floor.
Secret room in the style of The Chronicles of Narnia
After watching The Chronicles of Narnia, many children would dream to enter the closet one day and find themselves in a fairy forest of the magic kingdom.
To implement this vision of your child, make a beautiful painted cabinet without back wall. Place it carefully right before the door to the children’s bedroom.
This fantastic machine was built by Redditor and father Jeremiah Gorman for his son. There is a huge control panel under the bed. It is made out of actual discarded electrical equipment.
Descent to the playroom
If you have two or more floors in the house, you can implement this excellent idea. Make a quick and fascinating descent into a playroom for children. children and even adults will love this slide.
Secret room on the tree
And this idea is suitable, if there is a game room on the top floor. Children will be interested to climb to a room by the ladder, if the ladder will be fixed to the “fabulous tree” depicted on the wall and ceiling.Other interiorholics searched for:
- world stylish design boys hd pictures
- 5 year old boy bedroom ideas
- interior design for share room for 2 kids boy and girl
- interior design of a 5 years old boy room
- interior designs for five year old boy
- jungle theme rooms for little girls
- room ideas for 12 year old boys
- room ideas for a 2 yr old girl
- room ideas for four year old boy
- white and green small bedroom for baby boy and 2year old girl to share
Where to store toys? As children get older, the issue becomes a real problem. It becomes impossible to keep dozen dolls or cars, balls and tinker toys in one big box. In addition, children do not like to put toys back. See how to store toys in the kid’s roomOther interiorholics searched for:
- скамья для прихожей
- organizing closet in laundryroom
- organizing a small manufactured home kitchen
- organize a small hallway with wall ideas
- organize a small bedroom with no closets
- organization for small homes
- organise your home decor
- organise decor accessories in your home
- main entrance to organize for childrens stuff
- interior organizing ideas
These small bathrooms are designed specifically for kids. They are ideal for schools and kindergartens. They are bright, colorful and fun. The bathroom from Florakids collection designed by Laufen will please any child. See joyful bathroom for kids
In our childhood many of us dreamed of having our own room, where you can play and have fun without worrying that excessive noise would cause adults’ resentment. And a small house would be more desirable. See three amazing examples of garden kid’s playhouseOther interiorholics searched for:
- garden grotto designs philippines
- garden design in the philippines
- landscape philippines
- philippine garden
- landscape design philippines
- garden landscaping philippines
- front porch designs philippines
- philippine landscaping design pictures
- landscape design pictures in philippines
- landscape design in philippines
Children grow up very quickly, so parents need to change baby furniture very often. That is why the convertible furniture is a great solution for kid’s rooms, both for boys and girls. See smart transforming furniture for kids
As you know, wall decorating can fundamentally change the interior design. But wall decoration is a too time-consuming and costly process. You can not use it often. See how to change interior design in easy waysOther interiorholics searched for:
- magnetic wallpaper
- membuat wallpaper dinding sendiri
The most popular themes for young girls are princesses and fairies. Boys like the sea and cars. But if you think it’s trite, discover another interesting trend decor, inspired by the amazing world of Africa. Learn how to decorate Jungle style kids’roomOther interiorholics searched for:
- jungle decor for kid room
This bed is everything you need if you are waiting for your second child and living in a small apartment. Furniture for Two Children in a Small FlatOther interiorholics searched for:
- mail h2odesigns in loc:NL
Decorating a kid’s room for Christmas doesn’t have to be costly. There many ways to decorate the kid’s room as elaborately as the main room. Kid’s Room Christmas DecorOther interiorholics searched for:
- kid room christmas tree
There are many ways to create a cool playroom for kids. From custom structures to handmade tents playrooms can be transformed in all kinds of settings. Designing Playroom For KidsOther interiorholics searched for:
- mail morcool com
- girls room ideas
- Cool Kids Rooms Ideas
- diy cool kids playroom
- DOUBLE HEIGHT FOYER
- playroom ideas on a budget
With more than two kids it can be challenging to design a kid’s room but there are always solutions that will efficiently use the space and resources you have. Kid’s Room For Three And More ChildrenOther interiorholics searched for:
- twin nursery ideas
- 3 young kids sharing rooms
- three kids room ideas
- sharing room ideas for kids three kids
- ROOM IDEAS for 3 or more kids
- kids room three
- kids room for three kids
- how to decorate a kids room for three girls sharing one room
- decorating a room which is shared by three small children
- bedrooms for 3 or more children
Nautical theme is a popular one for kid’s rooms and nurseries so it’s easy to find decorations and furniture to create nautical theme. Nautical Kid’s Room IdeasOther interiorholics searched for:
- nautical kids room
- kids girls nautical rooms
- seashell bedroom decor
- nautical themed playroom
- Nautical Themed Bedroom for Girls
- nautical room ideas for girls
- nautical kids room ideas
- nautical girls room
- nautical diy kid room ideas
- natical design for kids room
Designing shared kid’s room can be challenging but there are always creative ideas and design solutions to help with it. Stylish Shared Kid’s RoomOther interiorholics searched for:
- boy and girl room ideas
- shared kids rooms
- kids stylish room
- small room for teenager arrangement
At any age kids will need their private space to live and study so it has to not only be functional but also stylish. Boy’s Room Design IdeasOther interiorholics searched for:
- boy room ideas
- boy room
- design boy room
- stylish boy
- stylish rooms for boys
A dreamy design for girl’s bedroom isn’t hard to create. Light colors, wispy fabrics and beautiful furniture all go well together. Interesting Girl’s Bedroom Design IdeasOther interiorholics searched for:
- baldachin for girls
- dreamy teenage girls room
- mint green girls bedroom
- shabby chic kitchen room
- teenage girl room ideas turquoise and pink
A lacks of space may prompt for a shared kid’s room. Try using color and theme to create a convenient and stylish shared space for boys and girls. Shared Kid’s Room Design IdeasOther interiorholics searched for:
- boy and girl shared room ideas
- boy girl shared room ideas
- shared bedroom ideas
- Boy And Girl Shared Room
- boy room design
- boy girl shared bedroom decorating ideas
- shared boy and girl room ideas
- girl boy shared room ideas
- shared bedroom ideas for boy and girl
- decor ideas for girls sharing girls