Dressing Room In Various Decorating Styles
Designing a dressing room can be as demanding as any room. You have to choose a color scheme, decorating style, furnishings. So let’s talk about decorating a dressing room in various styles. To choose the right style for your dressing room think of the aesthetic that appeals to you the most and browse through these pictures to choose the style you like and get inspired to create your own dressing room design.
There are many styles to choose from but here are some of the easily achieved looks that are both appealing and practical.
Dressing Room Decorating Styles
Boudoir style dressing room has a luxury vintage feel and a feminine romantic atmosphere of Old Hollywood glamour. Tufted pouffs, fainting couches, dressing tables and intricate mirrors are the characteristic elements of the boudoir. Blush pink colors and neutrals like white and cream are the main color for the boudoir style dressing room. Also think vintage furniture and luxury fabrics like silk.
Contemporary dressing rooms or walk-in closets have clean lines and minimalist feel. The modern materials include metal, glass and polished woods. The furnishings are simple and functional and the color scheme is light or dark as well as can be enhanced with brighter colors. Go with minimal accessories and built-in lighting.
Shabby chic dressing room also makes for a romantic and feminine appeal. Opt for sophisticated furnishings and mirrors in chapped paint and worn state. Floral tapestries will help complete the look.
And finally, a traditional dressing room can be simply elegant thanks to the wooden furnishings and overall classic aesthetics. Go for subtle accessories and good quality carpeting and furniture. The color scheme can be neutral or you can opt for pastels to spruce up the design.
- dress room pictures
- styles in dressing
- song of style dressig room
- light blue shabby chic dressing room
- images of skin colour dressing room
- IDEAS FOR A OLD HOLLYWOOD GLAMOUR MAKEUP ROOM
- Hollywood on-set dressing rooms
- hollywood glam walk in closet
- dressing tables for walk in closets
- dressing table in boudoir Accessories
Latest posts by Mona Liz (see all)
- 3 Interior Design Solutions That Always Look Good - June 22, 2015
- Most Useful Kitchen Gadgets & Products - June 18, 2015
- Bathroom Gadgets That Will Turn Your Tub Into Paradise on Earth - June 13, 2015
Leave a Reply