Pop Art In Living Room
Decorating living with pop art is quite easy. It’s also a great way to spruce up neutral or dull decor. Choose the theme and color palette of your pop art picture that will suit your living room’s color scheme. Try to be consistent with colors when decorating with pop art or keep the room neutral.
Hang a pop art artwork of choice on the feature wall to create a bright focal point in the room. It wil draw attention but if the rest of the room will be entirely neutral it might also look out of place so add a few bright accents to the rest of the room.
Decorate Empty Walls
If you just want to fill in the empty walls in the living room opt for bigger framed pictures and arrange them so they look good together. You can also choose a one big picture to fill an empty wall.
Echo The Colors
For a more consistent look you could echo the colors from pop art piece in your living room decor or choose the contrasting clashing colors in furniture or accents like throw pillows.
- pop art living room
- pop designs for living room
- mail bio-living com loc:NL
- mail living-luxury com loc:NL
- pop designs of rooms
- pop images for leaving room
- pop room designs
- pop work in living room
- Siiting room and dinning POP design
- how to furnish living room with a pop of colour
Latest posts by Mona Liz (see all)
- Delicious Pieces of Furniture In Shape of Your Favorite Foods - July 2, 2015
- 3 Interior Design Solutions That Always Look Good - June 22, 2015
- Most Useful Kitchen Gadgets & Products - June 18, 2015
Leave a Reply