Tiny Kitchen Design Solutions
Mazimize space with sleek hidden storage to make the kitchen look tidy and uncluttered. Opt for sleek space saving furniture to avoid heavy look. Modern lightweight furniture with clean lines must be sturdy but it shoud not overwhelm the room visually. As for the eat-in kitchens, try to find the place in the kitchen where the eating area will not block the pathway to the cooking zone. You can adapt the windowsill as a kitchen bar or go with the folding table and chairs.
It’s easy to overwhelm the tiny kitchen with patterns and punchy colors but it doesn’t mean the small kitchen should be plain white. Adding one bright accent to the light color scheme won’t harm. It can be a cabinet or chairs, curtains or just a fruit bowl.
Organize, organize, and organize. all the small stuff on display clutters the view of the already tiny space. Go with the baskets for a rustic touch or multipurpose furniture with additional storage space. Get rid of everything that isn’t necessary or used including the dishes, appliances, and other kitchenware. With some free space your kitchen will get a more airy look.
Tiny Kitchen Designs
- tiny kitchen design
- Tiny Kitchens Solutions
- small indian kitchen design
- very small kitchen design
- very small kitchen design india
- very small kitchen designs
- small kitchen solutions design
- VERY SMALL KITCHEN
Latest posts by Mona Liz (see all)
- Kitchen Greenery Decor Ideas - June 10, 2016
- Marilyn Monroe’s New York Apartment On Market For $7 Million - June 8, 2016
- Lyfe Is A Levitating Planter That Rotates - June 6, 2016
Leave a Reply