Small Dining Room Design Ideas
The first most important thing when decorating a small dining room is to find a dinner table that would fit the dining room and seat the whole family. It can be folding if you want to have some extra space for receiving guests. Also opt for chairs or other types of seats of sleek design that won’t take up much space.
Use light-reflecting colors and space-enhancing tricks to make the dining room appear bigger. Avoid big patterns in wall coverings. Match some of the furniture to the wall paint if possible to create a feeling that there is much free space. If the dining room and kitchen are adjacent it would be easier to make the dining area appear bigger.
Use open shelves or transparent cabinets to store dishes and display decorative objects in the dining room. These will visually occupy less space.
If there is a lack of space for a dining area in the kitchen use other area of the house for that. A glazed porch can be used for that or a space at the windowsill seat.
Ideas For Designing Small Dining Room:
- small dining room design
- small dining room
- small dining room design ideas
- small dining rooms
- small dining room designs
- small dining area ideas
- small dining space ideas
- ideas for small dining rooms
- small living and dining area design
Latest posts by Mona Liz (see all)
- You Won’t Believe How Much These Affordable Homes Cost - January 28, 2016
- Former Concentration Camp To Be Turned Into Luxury Resort - January 26, 2016
- Britney Spears’ Former Las Vegas Condo Is Crazy Stylish - January 25, 2016
Leave a Reply