Scandinavian Bedroom Design Ideas
Scandinavian bedrooms are airy and minimalist. To design a Scandinavian style room keep in mind a few key features of the style such as neutral colors, simplicity of form, and affordability of furnishings. If you like light color schemes that reflect light and minimalist decor with clean lines and shapes then Scandinavian style is for you.
Scandinavian Bedroom Ideas
When designing a Scandinavian bedroom keep in mind that the furniture and decorations should be minimal. The furniture should be simple and sleek. You can add patterns in bed linens or wallpaper in a feature wall to brighten up the room and bring in detail to it but the room still should have airy feel and clean look.
Neutral Color Scheme
Neutral colors, mostly white help reflect natural light so be sure to use light or painted woods to create fresh and airy feel in the room. Bright accents are usually added in bedding or accessories so you can brighten up the white decor with a couple or bright details like throw pillows or chairs.
Textures and Fabrics
Natural fabrics are used in Scandinavian bedroom along with mass produced affordable elements. Cotton, linen, and wool of neutral colors create a cozy atmosphere in the room. Fuzzy chairs and pillows are also used to accent the winter climate.
- Scandinavian bedroom
- mens bedroom ideas
- scandinavian bedroom design
- scandinavian bedrooms
- scandinavian style bedroom
- kris jenner kitchen photos
- scandinavian interior design ideas
- french country rooms
- scandinavian colour scheme ideas
- SCANDINAVIAN KIDS BEDROOMS
Latest posts by Mona Liz (see all)
- 3 Interior Design Solutions That Always Look Good - June 22, 2015
- Most Useful Kitchen Gadgets & Products - June 18, 2015
- Bathroom Gadgets That Will Turn Your Tub Into Paradise on Earth - June 13, 2015
Leave a Reply