5 Ways To Spruce Up Bathroom
There are tons of ways to spruce up your bathroom design. From cheaper ones like changing a shower curtain to laying down the new tiles. If you want to make a change in your bathroom decor without splurging on renovation of the whole room pick its weakest points and replace or change them.
How To Spruce Up Bathroom
This is a relatively budget-friendly option since a mirror can cost a hundred dollars, even less or a thousand plus. It all depends on the style of bathroom and mirror and what you want. There are also many aesthetic budget-friendly variants available on the market.
This everyday object we use constantly so it’s impossible not to pay attention. You can change your sink to something more exciting and aesthetically-pleasing, something that fits your bathroom style.
A bathroom rug is used in a high traffic area so changing an old one for a new patterned design would not only be a noticeable change in the decor but will also disguise any spots and stains.
New Pendant Lamp
A pendant lamp can make a great impact in the bathroom decor. Choose the one that makes a statement but also fits your bathroom style and it will add an extra stylish detail to the room.
Let’s face it, this might get to it at one point or another. New tiles though expensive in cost and installation can transform the whole room entirely. And the old cracked and barely holding tile is not a pleasant view either. So if you are at this point, make sure to invest in good quality material and labour.
- how to spruce up a bathroom
- how to spruce up a bathroom mirror
- ideas to spruce up bathroom floor
- how spruce up a bathroom
- how to spruce up your bathroom
- spruce up a bathroom cheap
- spruce up a plaine unframed bathroom mirror
- spruce up basic white tile
- tips to spruce up a mirror
- ways to spruce up all white bathroom
Latest posts by Mona Liz (see all)
- Delicious Pieces of Furniture In Shape of Your Favorite Foods - July 2, 2015
- 3 Interior Design Solutions That Always Look Good - June 22, 2015
- Most Useful Kitchen Gadgets & Products - June 18, 2015
Leave a Reply