Small Spaced Garden Tips And Ideas
Lack of space doesn’t mean you cannot enjoy the garden or the sight of greenery. There are quite a number of ways to create a small-spaced garden for your home. To start a garden estimate how much space you have. Is there enough space for a pathway toward the door with flower beds around? Or is it just a windowsill?
Tips And Ideas For Designing Small Garden:
Flower beds can be planted in the box-like planters or other decorative pots that will decorate the porch or a balcony. A windowsill flower bed is a great way to add some greenery to the house. A little sight of land near the house can also be used for a low-maintenance rock garden that will look both impressive and beautiful.
Flower beds or bushes under the windows will not only give you a little garden-like feel but also will immediately increase the house curb appeal. Climbing plants can make the house look green and mysterious or they could be planted next to the garden screen to create a live green garden wall.
The rooftops and balconies have become very popular with garden lovers. Utilizing the space inside the house is also possible with hanging planters that don’t take up much space and specifically designed eco-friendly furniture like this picNYC table.
- gardening tips
- bathroom designs for small spaces in the philippines
- small garden
- landscaping ideas philippines
- interior design for small spaces philippines
- small flower garden ideas
- garden design philippines
- philippine landscaping ideas
- Small Backyard Ideas
- house design for small spaces in the philippines
Latest posts by Mona Liz (see all)
- Kitchen Greenery Decor Ideas - June 10, 2016
- Marilyn Monroe’s New York Apartment On Market For $7 Million - June 8, 2016
- Lyfe Is A Levitating Planter That Rotates - June 6, 2016
Leave a Reply