How To Choose Your Decorating Style
Choosing decorating style is the first step to remodeling a house or a room. It determines the aesthetics, materials, shapes, and colors. It can also set a certain mood and reflect a certain time period. There are several ways of choosing your decorating style.
Tips on Choosing Your Decorating Style:
Choose Time Period
Different time periods had different decorating styles. So if you are interested in one particular time period it can be translated into your interior design and decor. Certain time periods had popular several decorating styles and trends.
Browse through the magazines or websites about interior design and decorating and learn more about various decorating styles. Choose what style’s aesthetic appeals to you the most and learn more about it.
You don’t have to stick to just one decorating style. There are various ways to mixing two or more styles together or even go eclectic, picking elements of different styles that are most appealing to you.
A Budget Solution
If you have a limited budget for renovation or makeover study things you already have that do not need to be replaced. For instance, furniture. Work with the style you already have adding elements of other styles or simply playing with colors or textures.
- kardashian wall of frames
- kardashian curtains
- kris kardashian bedroom furniture
- kris kardashian kitchen
- how to make ceilings look taller
- kardashian furniture style
- choosing interior design style
- how to choose a decorating style and stick to it
Latest posts by Mona Liz (see all)
- The SleepClean Pillowcase Kills Bacteria With Silver Threads - June 13, 2016
- Kitchen Greenery Decor Ideas - June 10, 2016
- Marilyn Monroe’s New York Apartment On Market For $7 Million - June 8, 2016
Leave a Reply