This Apartment Is 45 Square Meters Of Pure Style
This impossibly stylish small London apartment is just 45 square meters (484 sq ft) and has a spacious living room and a cool kitchen with cafe-style breakfast nook and a pantry wall. The modern minimalist interior designs is all about bright pops of color and function.
The living room looks spacious thanks to narrower kitchen design
If you look at the living area you’ll see a great color scheme that keeps the room light but at the same time accentuates different zones like a book shelf or a TV wall. I also love the staircase coffee table and the grouped pendant lights in rose gold finish.
Bright orange sofa brings in a bit of color to the picture and contrasts well with the grey wall and black wooden floors.
The dining/breakfast nook is cute in its bold red hue and diner-style
Images via DesignBoom.com
The kitchen has a smart design where it doesn’t waste any space with the cabinets and working surfaces ready for cooking and a pantry wall holding every other necessity.
The breakfast nook at the end of it is designed in a cute diner-like style with unusual black and white wallpaper and contrasting bright red furniture.
The rest of it holds everything the residents require including a wallpaper-ed bath that looks unusual but luxurious.
45 Square Meter in London
- 200 square meter house plan
- architecture of a small flat
- flats interior design lndian style
- how to decorate a 80 square meter apartment
- how to maximize space for 36square meter house
- indian architecture design images for 10*30 sq ft design
- indian flat living room designs
- indian interior design for small flats
- kitchen interior for indian flats
Latest posts by Mona Liz (see all)
- Kitchen Greenery Decor Ideas - June 10, 2016
- Marilyn Monroe’s New York Apartment On Market For $7 Million - June 8, 2016
- Lyfe Is A Levitating Planter That Rotates - June 6, 2016
Leave a Reply