Reese Witherspoon’s Ojai Home In Elle Decor September 2012
Reese Witherspoon has shown her Ojai home for Elle Decor September 2012 issue. The Wallace Neff ranch where the film Lost Horizon was shot in 1937 was decorated by designer Kristen Buckingham in traditional style. The house was built in 1923 and decorated with antique pieces like a Swedish trestle table in the living room with wooden ceiling with beams and a small balcony.
The seven-acre estate features a swimming pool, guest cottages, a barn, and a horse paddock. The house is decorated in cream white and brown with pops of bright colors and patterns. Turkish rugs, patterned throw pillows and bright table lamps look great with custom-made leather seats and wooden finishings and furniture.
There are cozy window seats and nooks for reading and lounging. The working area uses an architectural nook under the stairs. The conveniently located window provides plenty of natural light which is perfect for a working nook.
The house has beautiful architectural details such as rounded doorways and arches. The ceilings are a slightly peaked and decorated with beams and bars. The living room has big and smaller windows letting more natural light in. The outdoors has a dining area under the green canopy with antique lantern and vintage wicker chairs.
Reese Witherspoon’s Ojai Home
- reese witherspoon house
- kourtney kardashian home interior design
- reese witherspoon ojai house
- reese witherspoon home
- reese witherspoon ranch in ojai
- ojai reese witherspoon house
- reese ojai house
- reese witherspoon house pictures
- reese witherspoon interior ojai
Latest posts by Mona Liz (see all)
- 3 Interior Design Solutions That Always Look Good - June 22, 2015
- Most Useful Kitchen Gadgets & Products - June 18, 2015
- Bathroom Gadgets That Will Turn Your Tub Into Paradise on Earth - June 13, 2015
Leave a Reply