Katy Perry’s New 6.5 Million Spanish-Style Mansion
Katy Perry and husband Russel Brand have purchased a new 6.5 million Spanish-style mansion after putting a Hollywood Hills home for sale. The new abode boasts around three acres and has plenty of space, seven bedrooms and nine bathrooms.
The house is boasting a large swimming pool and a guest house. The sand exterior finds its way into the interior of some rooms finished with woods. Other rooms have warm sand brown and white colors scheme. The Spanish decorating style is preserved in every room, though the white kitchen looks more country-like.
The house had Daniel Laikin (former CEO of National Lampoon) as its owner as well as appeared on The Bachelor for one season. The house is surrounded with greenery and lawns and looks great in it’s warm sand color scheme against the green sunny background.
- katy perry mansion
- spanish style mansions
- will jada pinkett smith 20 million mansion
- katy Perrys Mansion
- mansion de katy perry
- spanish style interior design
- spanish style mansion
- spanish style swimming pools
Latest posts by Mona Liz (see all)
- Kitchen Greenery Decor Ideas - June 10, 2016
- Marilyn Monroe’s New York Apartment On Market For $7 Million - June 8, 2016
- Lyfe Is A Levitating Planter That Rotates - June 6, 2016
Leave a Reply