Mediterranean Decorating Style
Mediterranean decorating style has originated in Northern Mediterranean countries like Spain, Greece, Italy, hence, sometimes is referred to as Spanish modern. The sandy and warm color schemes reflect the beauty of Mediterranean coasts. Wooden ceilings and marble flooring are pertinent to the style completed with ornate furniture and accessories.
Tile is also common Mediterranean decorating style. Mosaics are also seen in accessories like tables and mirrors. Beside sandy colors your options can also be sea and sky hues, terra cotta, lavender and yellow. The mission of the color scheme is to make the interior design in warm Mediterranean style.
Rough earthy textures make the Mediterranean decorating style creates a bit of an aged look. Columns, plaster moldings and cornices are also common for Mediterranean style. Fabrics and tapestry will also add warmth to your Mediterranean style.
- mediterranean decor
- mediterranean interior design
- mediterranean style decorating
- mediterranean style decor
- mediterranean decorating
- mediterranean style interior design
- spanish mediterranean decor
- mediterranean decorating style
- Mediterranean interior
- mediterranean interior decorating
Latest posts by Mona Liz (see all)
- 3 Interior Design Solutions That Always Look Good - June 22, 2015
- Most Useful Kitchen Gadgets & Products - June 18, 2015
- Bathroom Gadgets That Will Turn Your Tub Into Paradise on Earth - June 13, 2015
Leave a Reply