Turquoise Color In Interior Design
Turquoise is a very beautiful color. It makes the interior more interesting and bright. It’s great as accent color as well as main color. Turquoise is a bluish green tone that is often used in decorating. Turquoise goes well with many colors from black and white to pink, yellow, green and purple.
Turquoise accents can add depth to white or neutral interior. It also goes well along with bright yellow and pink accents. Glassware and vases in turquoise look fabulous especially when set in contrast with yellow, orange and white. Use turquoise in furniture, throw pillows, lamps and vases to add eye catchy accents to the decor.
Turquoise Color Scheme
Turquoise color schemes can be magical, but if the color is too vibrant you can opt for paler variants and still enjoy this beautiful color. Turquoise color scheme can go with accents in bright pink, yellow, coral red, green, black and white. Cream and gray are also great neutrals to balance turquoise with.
Turquoise also looks great with metallic shines and textures, in patterns, wall paint and fabrics. Turquoise is also great for bathrooms prompting water-inspired design. It is also often used in bedrooms and living rooms and looks good in dining rooms and kitchens.
- colors that go with turquoise
- what color goes with turquoise
- what colors go with turquoise
- turquoise color scheme
- turquoise color
- colors that go well with turquoise
- what colour goes with turquoise
- what goes with turquoise
- turquoise color schemes
- colours that go with turquoise
Latest posts by Mona Liz (see all)
- Delicious Pieces of Furniture In Shape of Your Favorite Foods - July 2, 2015
- 3 Interior Design Solutions That Always Look Good - June 22, 2015
- Most Useful Kitchen Gadgets & Products - June 18, 2015
Leave a Reply