Stylish Beige Interior Design Ideas
Beige may be the old classic but it still can look stylish in interior design. Here are some ideas. Beige is often used in living rooms and bedrooms so it has become too common. To make it stylish add some unexpected details or finishing to the room. For instance, bold accents can make the beige color scheme more interesting. Black adds a nice contrast to beige making it look more sharp and stylish.
Avoid Common Design Solutions
When using calm pastel and neutral color schemes try to make the design more interesting to avoid conventional and boring look. Opt for unusual color mixes and bold accents as well as finishing in flooring and framing. Interesting patterns and textures can also make a common beige look more interesting and stylish.
Interesting Color Matches
Look for interesting hues to match with the beige tone of your choice. Options are plenty from turquoise to gold to silver white. Complementary beige shades can add depth to the design but some bright spots can make it more interesting and eye-catchy.
Creative furniture and other interior decorations in beige can add detail to the calm color scheme. Look for interesting patterns and textures in wall coverings, flooring, upholstery and linens. They will add details that will catch the eye regardless of calm nature of beige.
- beige interior design
- beige interior
- stylish interior design
- beige color scheme
- decorating with beige
- Interior Design Ideas Color Schemes
- how to give a beige with dark furniture room color
- what color blind can i use on the beige interior
- white beige and taupe decorator rooms
- what colors to use with beige and brown designs
Latest posts by Mona Liz (see all)
- Delicious Pieces of Furniture In Shape of Your Favorite Foods - July 2, 2015
- 3 Interior Design Solutions That Always Look Good - June 22, 2015
- Most Useful Kitchen Gadgets & Products - June 18, 2015
Leave a Reply