Purple And Green Interior Designs
Interesting color schemes make the room look unusual and creative. There are many interesting color mixes that can inspire and give new and fresh look to your decor. Purple and green color scheme is one of those.
Purple and green is simply an amazing color mix as it is both colorful and elegant. Both colors in rich as well as pale shades look great together. Purple and green can be used in a living room or any other room that needs brights. Though one of the colors can be lighter in shade than the other.
Both colors can be in rich or pale shades it all depends on the room that needs decorating. If it’s too small rich bright shades can make it seem boxy so it’s better to chose lighter shades of purple and green. The main color can be lighter than the secondary one.
Blue and pink make for great accent colors in purple and green color scheme as well as some neutrals can add depth and diversity to the decor. Use purple and green in wall paint or coverings, furniture items, or accents.
- decorating with purple and green
- purple and green color scheme
- purple and green decor
- green and purple color scheme
- purple and green room
- purple green color scheme
- kourtney kardashian purple chair
- green orange purple color scheme
- green and purple living rooms
- green and purple color pallettes
Latest posts by Mona Liz (see all)
- 3 Interior Design Solutions That Always Look Good - June 22, 2015
- Most Useful Kitchen Gadgets & Products - June 18, 2015
- Bathroom Gadgets That Will Turn Your Tub Into Paradise on Earth - June 13, 2015
Leave a Reply