Purple And Green Interior Designs
Interesting color schemes make the room look unusual and creative. There are many interesting color mixes that can inspire and give new and fresh look to your decor. Purple and green color scheme is one of those.
Purple and green is simply an amazing color mix as it is both colorful and elegant. Both colors in rich as well as pale shades look great together. Purple and green can be used in a living room or any other room that needs brights. Though one of the colors can be lighter in shade than the other.
Both colors can be in rich or pale shades it all depends on the room that needs decorating. If it’s too small rich bright shades can make it seem boxy so it’s better to chose lighter shades of purple and green. The main color can be lighter than the secondary one.
Blue and pink make for great accent colors in purple and green color scheme as well as some neutrals can add depth and diversity to the decor. Use purple and green in wall paint or coverings, furniture items, or accents.
- purple and green color scheme
- decorating with purple and green
- green and purple color scheme
- purple and green decor
- purple and green room
- purple green color scheme
- kourtney kardashian purple chair
- purple and orange palette color scheme for a bedroom green
- ALL COLORS shades by scheme
- purple and green color schemes
Leave a Reply