Brown Interior Designs
Pastel brown, wood brown or dark brown work great as a color scheme for interior design. Matched with cream, brick red or yellow brown can make for an interesting living room or kitchen design.
Brown is a great color for decorating. It can be stylish and elegant and match with many other colors. Brown can be used in the living room or bedroom, kitchen or home office. It can be used in paint, wallpaper or natural materials like wood. Brown goes well with black, cream, yellow, orange, red, gray, green, and blue.
Choose the right shade that will be both pleasing and functional. It must create a certain atmosphere and mood. Lighter shades will make the room less dark and boxy while dark shades will add mystery and luxury to the interior. Use dark wood to add texture to the brown color scheme, it can also be lighter in shade to make it stand out like in picture above.
Secondary or tertiary colors must match or nicely contrast. Pastels like cream or light yellow make a nice contrast to dark brown. Gold and copper metallic finishes both nicely match brown color as well as add a different texture to the decor.
Brights can be used to brighten up brown interior design especially if it’s dark. Orange and brick red make great accent colors enhancing and completing the interior design color scheme.
- brown color schemes
- red and brown color scheme
- interior design color schemes brown
- brown interior
- PAINTING COLOUR IDEAS RED BROWN AND ORANGE CREAM AND BROWN
- stylish blue orange brown interior design
- green interior paint colors that go with red
- color ideas cream brown and lighter brown
- interior house colors that go with red black and yellow
- interior color schemes browns and oranges
Leave a Reply