Tornado-Proof House Design Concept
Tornados and other natural disasters are the main concern for people who live in the areas where these occur often so a 10 Design studio created a concept of a tornado-proof abode that burries itself underground during tornado. Powered by hydraulic levers the house can move up and down to secure itself and its residents from the natural disaster.
This innovative technology would allow not only keep the house safe from damage but also keep it safe from wind and water thanks to a water tight seal. The futuristic design looks like a capsule on one leg which collapses to hide the house below the ground.
But while this design concept is in a prototype phase to make your house more tornado-proof make sure to build it with a reinforced concrete roof, strong internal support system, and thick walls, experts advice. If you already have a home that isn’t really tornado-resistant you can create a safe room within it.
Tornado-Proof House by 10 Design
- tornado proof home design
- building a tornado proof home on a tight budget youtube
- how are architects building safer homes for tornadoes
- ideas to make your house safe from tornadostornado proof houses
- tornado proof house design
- Tornado proof room specifications
- Tornado resident homes designs
- tornado resistant home design
Latest posts by Mona Liz (see all)
- Delicious Pieces of Furniture In Shape of Your Favorite Foods - July 2, 2015
- 3 Interior Design Solutions That Always Look Good - June 22, 2015
- Most Useful Kitchen Gadgets & Products - June 18, 2015
Leave a Reply