Wave House Design Concept By Gunes Peksen
Wave House by Gunes Peksen is a summer house design concept inspired by water movement. The polygonal shape makes the house look futuristic and cool. The two sides of the house are glazed while the facade extends forward in form of slope with transparent handrails.
The interior of the house is clean and minimalist, only assymetric structure translates into interesting lines. The room has plenty of natural light but it’s not flooded with it thanks to an overhanging roof.
The house looks like it is slightly elevated above the ground. This makes for a great way to conceal the swimming pool to which the hoovering stairs lead from the house. The overall shape and look of the Wave House is stylish and luxurious.
Wave House Design Concept:
- wave concept in architecture
- design building on wave concept
- water wave architecture concept
Latest posts by Mona Liz (see all)
- Kitchen Greenery Decor Ideas - June 10, 2016
- Marilyn Monroe’s New York Apartment On Market For $7 Million - June 8, 2016
- Lyfe Is A Levitating Planter That Rotates - June 6, 2016
Leave a Reply