Loft Spaces In Interior Design
The lack of space makes architects and designers seek for various solutions so the loft spaces in the interior design aren’t pertinent only to loft apartments anymore. Elevated areas like bedrooms and libraries can be seen in the homes providing the residents with additional space that could be used for storage, wardrobe, and working area.
No space for bedroom? Or conversely, the bed occupies most of the living space? A loft bedroom could solve this problem elevating the bed from the floor leaving more space for the living area.
A home office can too be elevated to provide with some privacy and create a working atmosphere and a place that would only be used as a working station.
Small homes cannot always house all the books and the floor bookcases occupy floor space that could be used for something else. A loft library is a great solution for those who love books especially if ceilings are high.
Interiors With Loft Spaces
- a loft in a bedroom and a library from ikea
- how to design a 2 bedroom loft small home
- how to design loft space
- loft office interior design
- loft space
- loft space decorated as an office
Latest posts by Mona Liz (see all)
- Delicious Pieces of Furniture In Shape of Your Favorite Foods - July 2, 2015
- 3 Interior Design Solutions That Always Look Good - June 22, 2015
- Most Useful Kitchen Gadgets & Products - June 18, 2015
Leave a Reply